The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Poster] Emergency Procedure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
[Poster] Emergency Procedure Left_bar_bleue85/85[Poster] Emergency Procedure Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

[Poster] Emergency Procedure Empty
PostSubject: [Poster] Emergency Procedure   [Poster] Emergency Procedure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:21 pm

To be hung up outside the Apothecarium, at the Alchemy shop and around Forsaken territories in general

Members of the Spine

By the order of Grand Apothecary Felucia Black, all work relating to the 'Walking Bomb' project is to be temporarily abandoned until further notice. All Apothecaries are to return to the Undercity immediately.

The cause of this is the elemental uproar, which frequently happen in the Undercity - we must repell the brutish attackers or the Undercity will collapse.

I expect all Apothecaries to work on a weapon or anything similar to aid us in our struggles to survive.

All remaining members of the Spine, see me as soon as possible, or another instructer whenever you can - every little helps.

Suffer well!

Grand Apothecary Felucia Black
[Poster] Emergency Procedure 8C96174928E4685CBB86ABBAA8D6A498
Back to top Go down

[Poster] Emergency Procedure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: