The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you seen this pirate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cage

Have you seen this pirate? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen this pirate?   Have you seen this pirate? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 am

Cage strolled into the bar, passing a large number of it's drunk inhabitants on the way to his table. Setting himself down calmly amongst the talk and banter of the usual lowlifes, his fingers raised and sank into the table... Beginning to drum idly.

''Look at that sorry sod. You reckon if I buy him a drink, he'll take it as an offence because it'll dribble down his lil' chin?''

Cage gazed at the table, if there was any skin left on his lips, he might be smirking. Tilting his head up after a moment, he set his eyes on the human that'd spoke. Well-dressed, cutless by his side, clearly a wealthy pirate of some-sort; most likely in Booty Bay for the cheap women.

The Forsaken spoke out to the human, gazing straight at the man to be clear: ''You're planning on buying me a drink? Didn't think i'd be your type. Being male, and mostly dead. But whatever floats your boat, Captain?''

The human glanced to the corspe that'd adressed him. Walking over to the figure in the corner, his free-hand outstretched and gripped Cage by the arm, dragging the Forsaken from his seat and throwing him across the table he had just been betting on.

The creature went crashing to the ground, the human letting out a bellow of laughter, as did everyone else in the bar. They did'nt know who this walking pile of bones was, and they were happy to join in on the joke.

That was until the table in-front of the human came from its usual position in the floor, and directly into the man's chest. The human flew back against the wall with a rough thud, knocked out cold by the force of the blow. The Forsaken at the other side of the table lifted himself, brushing down his leggings and gazing around expectantly.

Immediatly, the entire bar was in uproar. Humans, goblins, and a single Dwarf charged for Cage. The Forsaken cackled and flung himself behind the bar, finding a couple of bottles of brandy and throwing them directly at the irritated crowd. Some went down immediattly at the gesture, others struggled through the smashed glass, more furious than they were a few moments ago.

Gathering the stool before the bar, the Forsaken charged into the group, slamming the chair into a goblin's fleshy head. Sending it wheeling backwards, the same fate met the Dwarf. The stool giving away soon after, the corspe gathering one of the legs and weighing it in his palm.

The two humans left gazed at him anxiously, one of them, more drunk than the other, stumbled forward and slammed his fist into Cage's jaw. Leaping back and howling after the blow, clutching his fractured knuckles.

Following up quickly, Cage bashed the human with the leg until it snapped, laying a final punch to the man's face, sending him face-first to the ground. Tilting his head curiously, he finally gazed over to the last human. The man turned tail and fled from the bar, the Forsaken in pursuit.

Leaping onto the rooves, Cage shambled after the pirate, running through the spaces between cabins and past washing lines, leaping over crates of supplies and rum, the Forsaken finally caught up with the man and leaped. Puncturing the human's leg with his claws, the man howled and was sent to the ground, trying to scramble away.

But he put an end to this motion quickly. Lifting his claws and setting them into the human's arms - The corspe opened its jaw, a dry, gray tongue slipping around the inside of his mouth, and finally he spoke out in a rough, coarse tone. ''Where. Is. Illyxia Darklight?''

The human gazed at the battered face before him, whimpering; ''I don't know. I swear I don't. The Captain does though! He mentioned her before when we were discussing-''

Cage's head had come abruptly into contact with the man's, his claws slipping out've the fine silk shirt. Collecting himself to stand, the creature's legs carried it back to the bar. Where it entered with none, and left with one.

Blinking his eyes open, his hands rose from something cold, rough... Gradually gazing down, he realised his body was in a sitting position, scrunched up behind metal bars. His finger-tips lay on the cool metal, his face pressing between the bars to gaze out into the darkness.

A face suddenly thrust itself before his, a wide, open jaw, glowing yellow eyes, dead skin... A horrifying sight, in this position. ''Whoever the hell you are. Let me out've this-''

A peculiar sensation tore across his face suddenly, and he felt something warm and thick trickle down his lips. Pain exploded into his head, shrieking and thrashing around the bars, precious red mercury falling onto his tailored shirt, he allowed himself to whimper pitifully.

The same voice that had spoken to him in the bar broke the silence eventually.

''Welcome to the Cage. Now, where is Illyxia Darklight?'''
Back to top Go down

Have you seen this pirate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Undercity Register-
Jump to: