The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juneau Reneé d'Beau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juneau

Juneau Reneé d'Beau Empty
PostSubject: Juneau Reneé d'Beau   Juneau Reneé d'Beau I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 am

To start!

I started playing around January 2008, which I'm sure is about halfway into the Burning Crusade. I played for about nine to ten months religiously, but then went to into a more skittish fashion when the Wrath of the Lich King came out, (due to exams, etc). But I continued playing in such a way until this date.

I would say I am interested in the English language, yet, I don't personally judge myself in it. Or anyone else, really. However, I do understand it is easier for a guild to have a higher quality and to make it more certain that they are a good guild. I would rather it be observed by someone else that I am good at the language rather than me telling someone else about it. (I get embarassed easily). I can have some trouble with spelling when put on the spot, but I am rather erratic on that front. It is easy for me to type and not make mistakes when given time or I'm fresh from the day, and it works on a polar scale like that. I do like literature and I do like to be out-going with words sometimes, but I don't want to get out of my depth and start clutching at straws. In other words, context is important to me.

I have only roleplayed on WoW, though I have been willing to try it on other games, but... I don't really have the chance. You have to be prudent like that, and I deeply respect that Blizzard did put in a roleplay server which does prompt a bit more confidence to the roleplayers. Back to the question, I have roleplayed in The Apothecarium and roleplayed on the Argent Dawn with a side of forum roleplay, too. I'd give myself a year and a half experience in roleplay.

It's mostly PvE. All the WotLK raids and lots of experience in Kara, so, so much Kara. I've viewed these raids through mostly a healer's perspective, although Juneau has done it in a ranged DPS's position. My favourite boss would have to be Flame Leviathan, but only because of the voice acting. With more time I've become slightly pragmatic in knowledge of all raids, pre-TBC and TBC. Other than that I'm pretty bad in PvP, I just can't kill people in fear it'll make them angry.

To the OOC community, I doubt I could really do anything else than be nice. I try to avoid conflict (for the reason I'm incredibly sensitive) and usually like to cheer others up. I try my best to be polite and considering, but I do respect those who might think of me in another way. Just I'd like to say I do try. I'm not very good at jokes, but I do have a sense of humor... I think. I like the Mighty Boosh! Gone to see them live so many times. That and Nevermind the Buzzcocks. I'm a bit of a pushover when it comes to telling me to do stuff, but I try to be as helpful as possible, if I know about it I'd most likely tell you.

I'm active, but I have college and other interests. I'd be on at certain times of the day frequently and offline at times of the day, too. But I will come online for events, if not I would tell you as far in advance as I could. I would rather be as long term as your tolerance of me goes, which I hope I won't spoil. My answer would be long term.

I do put the roleplay infront of anything when online, otherwise I might aswell join a normal or PvP server. I would miss a raid for an event any day.

I wish to join the guild because I roleplayed in The Apothecarium and LOVED it! I also miss roleplay in general, it's hard to get any that aren't Blood Elves spoiling the mood with fighting in the streets and unnecessary swearing. I can't say anything else other than I love roleplay as I'm sure your guild does, any other reason would be a lie. Your roleplay in particular was more interesting than any other guild's on the server, in my opinion.

That is why I would like to join.

Name: Juneau Reneé d'Beau

Current Occupation: Arcanist/Servitor to Her Majesty.

Back to top Go down
Juneau

PostSubject: (Second bit).   Juneau Reneé d'Beau I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 am

Sorry about that, accidentally posted it. Ay' me.

Race: Undead Human.

Level: 80.

In-game class and spec: Fire Mage -- dual talented.

IC class: Arcanist and a general Magus.

Eye-colour: Yellow glow, otherwise a sickly silver.

Hair-colour: It is a miscoloured green, though streaks of her former blonde echo.

Height: 5'2" and a bit.

Department: It would have to be Deathstalker, as she isn't really specified to any others, though she has a receptive mind and well educated.

Being a deceased human of Stormwind origin, aswell as part of the bourgeois and upper-classes, she doesn't like orcs as much as she should. Being a part of the Horde is of not great importance to her, although she is more pragmatic than to preach it. She has a more political look at it than other Horde-haters might. As any upper-class lady would, she looks upon them - with great contempt - as loin-clothed cannibals.

It was not concerning for her, although she views them as traitors and would be the first to act belligerently against them. She would rather not get stuck in the midst of it. At the time, she was in Arathi and wasn't currently under Sylvanas' doctrine as such. Again, as one of the nobility she wants all usurpers, traitors and revolutionaries to be killed when they become active.

Her family, refugees from Stormwind in the First War, had a lot of children. Many of those children died as infants due to haemophilia in her family, (caused by inbreeding in many artistocratic families) and she was left with three healthy siblings out of seven children excluding her. Currently, she believes they were trapped within the Gilneas wall and is yet to discover their further fate. Her father, who later suffered from mental illness, had always told her she was related to the Royal Family of Stormwind: the Wyrnn family. Although this is definately not true and Juneau herself had known this from a very young age. Really, Juneau is quite lucky to be fine mentally and physically, although years are still to come.

Juneau was born the seventh daughter of two aristocrats; refugees of the First War. Born in a large manor of greater Tirisfal and home educated in common and mathematics. When she was old enough (rough teens), her family was rich enough to send her to the Kirin Tor to train as a mage. At first she showed no magical affinity at all, which continued through her life, forcing her to marry early and try her luck as a housewife. Her engagement was delayed by the plague of Lordaeron and further the continuation of the Third War. Like many Forsaken she had died through the plague and reanimated to serve the Lich King.

Her current power in the arcane and wizardry is manufactured through the Scourge's magics. In other words, knowing the theory was not enough in her life to be adept in magic, yet was completed when she was supplied with a "healthy" source of power. In the lapse of the Lich King's power, she split with Sylvanas to topple the Scourge forces and secure the bastion of Undercity. Since then, she followed her will and tried to experiment further with her new found power; occasionally returning to the service of her Queen. There is of course a lot more detail to be shared.

Juneau wishes to join so that she may totally give herself to her monarch; taking a more active role in Forsaken affairs and repaying her free-will to The Banshee Queen. On top of this, she would like to further her knowledge in other magics and operations of the Forsaken.

Juneau is willing to help those in terms of magic, both defensive and offensive. That, along with a quick grasp of justice and the society's rules. Although she is haughty and unforgiving AND at times pugnacious, she is well educated, mannered and likeable when you get to know her. Her offer would be total firepower and magical efficiency to the guild.

If I was honest, not too well. Though, when shown who really is in charge she will respond religiously to whoever commands it of her. In other words, the person in charge of her needs to understand exactly HOW to. Somewhere in between discipline and not be spoit. Although, she is not as difficult as I write it, she has a good understanding of necessity and punctuality.

QUESTION - The Royal Apothecary Society is one of the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

In some cases I can see where this statement is coming from, and in other situations I can disagree. I would say the Royal Apothecary Society is the most important, as it constitutes to the heavier of the Forsaken's aims: creating a plague to secure the Forsaken's supremacy and finding the Cure to Undeath. Those two alone are satisfactory reason to say that the Society is a powerful one. Although, would it work without the other two? In my opinion, such a grand society needs another to prop it up, as you know the Society's sketchy on what they do- the Wrathgate for one. This event can roughly display how one branch can stimulate another's importance. Perhaps if it wasn't for the more military aspects of the Forsaken the Undercity would be lost to radicals and then the Royal Apothecary Society's aims lost in the translation.

For a fact, without the military prowess of Sylvanas and her dedicated Deathguards, the Forsaken would cease to be victorious against Arthas' Scourge in Lordaeron. Therefore, the Society wouldn't be there. Though, a lot of the time most of the Forsaken's work is done in the Apothecarium, below the Throne Room, which does make them in both a powerful AND political position to influence Forsaken society in Undercity. You can, however, argue that the Society could not defend themselves if faced with conventional battle. Which creates the necessity for both the Deathguard and Deathstalker units. Without information gathered by the Deathstalkers, the Forsaken would lose a lot of ground - particularly in Silverpine where the forces are low. Losing ground is something the Forsaken cannot afford to do, especially when they were under such threats from the Worgen. The Society also needed that ground, perhaps for useful reagents in the area.

In contradiction to this, new revelations in the Society's warfare machinery are simply innovative. In Northrend, they were able to clear ground of enemy activity with minimal losses. This can make some question the utility of the Deathguards, although they have shown such works in the Eastern Kingdoms and establishing tasks in Northrend.

I conclude that they all have their uses, and although the Society may be the prerogative of the Forsaken, the other branches deserve consideration as the backbone, too.

Much love, Juneau x.

Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

PostSubject: Re: Juneau Reneé d'Beau   Juneau Reneé d'Beau I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 am

I'll be glad to welcome you!

As all of our officers chars are either ICly or OOCly absent at the moment, I'll be conducting your interview with my lovely alt Jaundice. Just give me a poke when you'd like the interview.

Looking forward to RPing with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juneau Reneé d'Beau   Juneau Reneé d'Beau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juneau Reneé d'Beau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: