The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ignition - The beginning of the end

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Ignition - The beginning of the end Left_bar_bleue85/85Ignition - The beginning of the end Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Ignition - The beginning of the end Empty
PostSubject: Ignition - The beginning of the end   Ignition - The beginning of the end I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 am

Scurrying along the walls of the narrow passage going from the courtyard to the throne room, the undead woman looked hastily over her shoulder. Are they still there? Do they know she is here? Will they find her? She shook her paranoid feelings off her, and continued her crooked, fast-paced walk down the ghostly corridor.

At last she reached the throne of King Menethil II. Again, she threw a cautious glare over her shoulder, to make sure she was not followed.
Satisfied that she was alone, she dropped the satchel she had been carrying on the matte tiles. To her discomfort, the contains ringed loudly throughout the forsaken halls.
Again, she threw a look over her shoulder, to make sure that she wasn't noticed.

She untied the satchel by the strings and quickly emptied it onto the floor. Unfortunately, she failed to realise that cylinder objects tends to roll on smooth surfaces, and the small vials quickly scattered throughout the room. She curses hushed in Gutterspeak. She hurried around to catch the fleeing glass containers, but she was withering, slow and huddled.

Little did she know that she was being observed.

At last, she managed to obtain all of the vials and flasks and put them in an orderly fashion in the middle of the room. Opening all the lids almost simultaneously, her frantic movements causing several of the vials to be knocked over. But she did not care. This had to be done, and quick. The vials she had left, she began to splash out on the floor, the reason unknown.
After a short while, the liquid began to fizzle vigorously, feeding on the ornamental stone beneath her feet.
And then, a swift pain over the back of her head, followed by an endless fall into oblivion.

Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Level:
Ignition - The beginning of the end Left_bar_bleue32/85Ignition - The beginning of the end Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Re: Ignition - The beginning of the end   Ignition - The beginning of the end I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

(( Suicide? Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Level:
Ignition - The beginning of the end Left_bar_bleue85/85Ignition - The beginning of the end Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Ignition - The beginning of the end   Ignition - The beginning of the end I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 am

(( Not quite? Wink
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Level:
Ignition - The beginning of the end Left_bar_bleue32/85Ignition - The beginning of the end Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Re: Ignition - The beginning of the end   Ignition - The beginning of the end I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

(( Ahh.. Razz I am getting excited how this turns out Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignition - The beginning of the end   Ignition - The beginning of the end I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignition - The beginning of the end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Undercity Register-
Jump to: