The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown Source of Trembling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Unknown Source of Trembling Left_bar_bleue32/85Unknown Source of Trembling Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

Unknown Source of Trembling Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Source of Trembling   Unknown Source of Trembling I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 pm

"I don't really care, you sskulk! Help me to dig through thiss damn rubble before I--!!"
The cave began to tremble, causing Viragio and his trapped companion, to lose their footing.
Viragio were lucky to hold his ground by leaning against the black, cold stone wall. The companion however, fell to his stomach.
After a moment. The tremblings stopped. The companion and Viragio got back to their balance and hurried up to the rubble of rocks and dust.
Viragio however were so tired of being stuck, with a lousy companion, in an unstable cave. "I promisse when we get out of thiss place.. I will kill that treachorouss--"
"I know, so will I."
They kept on digging through the rubble. The tremblings came from time to time, either weak or strong ones.
The strong ones were the worst. It made their effort to get out much slower.
Viragio lighted a candle to see how far they've come.
Disappointed, he sighed as he looked at the rubble. And frowned.
"I don't know Viragio. We've been trapped her for days. Weeks even."
"I know that quite well, sskulk. But we have to keep digging."
And so they digged. Without thinking about time, days, weeks. They just kept digging.
With hands. Claws. Fangs. Whatever they had, to get out.

The digging were taking a day, perhaps two. His companion died because of a rock landed right down at him. Crushed him.
Now Viragio were more desperate to find a way out. He kept moving rocks, digging through dirt faster. Another tremble.
And another, and another. Much bigger.
"I need to get out of thiss place.." he told himself. It made him focus on the digging.
One rock less to move away. And then he tries to move away a much bigger rock amongst the rubble. He pushed hard. It didn't budge. He tried again.
And failed. Viragio backed away and frowned. He landed on his knees and allowed his hands land on the ground.
His head were lowered. And thought what he did was for nothing.
Another tremble and the rock rolled to the side with a loud crack. Viragio looked up and saw a light in the end of the cave amongst the rubble. He crawled.
As he came closer, he shielded his eyes with one hand and finally, saw for the first time, for a few weeks, land.

"The spirits of the elements are nervous, something bad will happen." said Viragio's friend the far seer. The mighty tauren with black horns and has that majestic white hair color allover the body. "I rather think your 'elementss' are the threat here. How would I be losst within that damn cave that proved to be unsstable!?"
His tauren friend shaked his head and sighed. "The elements aren't to blame."
"Then who iss to blame?" Viragio asked questionably.
His tauren friend turned around and looked across the planes of Mulgore from the tower in Thunder Bluff.
"I don't know."
"You don't know?"
And a momentarily silence was here. The tauren rubbed his staff with an unease.
"Something is happening to the land, Viragio. I don't know what. But the elements, and the spirits. Are rather nervous."
Viragio shaked his head. "If it weren't the elementss and the sspiritss, what about the dragon assspect--"
The tauren far seer turned his head and looked at Viragio from the shoulder.
"He is dead since for a long while, Viragio. And your conclusion that leads to the dark one, is pointless."
The tauren and Viragio exchanged glances. Another troublesome silent came along.
"Then you sshould invesstigate thiss further, ssince your people know the land besst."
"You mean you are going to leave us so soon..?" the tauren asked disappointedly.
Viragio nodded several times. "I have my ressearchess in Undercity that I musst return to."
The tauren nodded once. "It is understandable, Viragio. Thank you for helping us in this dire matter."
Leaving Thunder bluff made Viragio smile. He never liked this place. It was too green and too beautiful.
If he were in life, he would--. No. He shaked away that thought and closed the wooden, decorated door behind him.
"Damn taurenss and their blassted believess.. not giving one clear ressponsse.." he whispered to himself and frowned.

Last edited by Viragio on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
Unknown Source of Trembling Left_bar_bleue80/80Unknown Source of Trembling Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Source of Trembling   Unknown Source of Trembling I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:33 pm

[[Ooooh... Cataclysm? Surprised]]
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Level:
Unknown Source of Trembling Left_bar_bleue32/85Unknown Source of Trembling Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Source of Trembling   Unknown Source of Trembling I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Viatrix wrote:
[[Ooooh... Cataclysm? ]]

[[Maybe Wink ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Source of Trembling   Unknown Source of Trembling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Source of Trembling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Undercity Register-
Jump to: