The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xantur "Ronain" Richards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
animenerd

Xantur "Ronain" Richards Empty
PostSubject: Xantur "Ronain" Richards   Xantur "Ronain" Richards I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have been playing WoW solid for a year and a few months, and I started playing July last year on Wrath of the Lich King.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I am confident with the English language, but due to the fact of chubby fingers typing on a laptop keyboard... I do make a lot of typo's in game.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I have dealt with various roleplay scenario's, these include: playing Dungeons and Dragons a bit in my early teenage years; accompanying my brother to Games Workshop on weekends in my early teens as well, and taking part in occasional Warhammer games; in my junior years of primary school and early years of secondary schools I played though a few of the 'journey' roleplaying books; my main experience of roleplay is also forum roleplay, mainly Medieval/Fantasy and Star Wars; I played a few MMORPG's which included roleplay, the main one that comes to mind is Furcadia; and of course, World of Warcraft for a year.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
Hmm... I tend to be the guy who just sits there watching, and randomly popping up to put in a witty/dirty comment when it fits. Doing this can lead to me actually talking, and I'm told I am funny (/ego).

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
I'm on WoW everyday, unless... my laptop decides to get a virus and I have to system reset it! (sorry, rage, had to do that last week. Not a happy bunny.) If I'm needed and not on Ronain I will be on my Rogue, Rainak, and hardly on any other characters.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
Roleplay. Just roleplay. That's what I do online... which is a major contributor to my main only being level sixty-four and he is my highest. But yes, I can make anything guildwise, the only time I will not be able to is after 20:00 server time on a Monday as that is the weekly event of Rainak's guild, which runs untill I go to sleep.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I randomly got the idea to make an Undead Warrior, and I saw the guild around, so I thought I'd do some asking around, eventually being led here by Rikaan. I then remembered hearing something about the old guild 'The Apothecary' having something to do with it - not sure if this is right. And, well, I want an undead-only guild to roleplay in, and this is the only good one I could find.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Xantur "Ronain" Richards.

Title: Trainee Deathguard.

Current Occupation: He is a trainee of the Deathguard.

Age: Thirty-one in life. He has been reborn for four years, but only free of the Lich King's clutches since he passed away.

Race: Undead Human.

Level: He is only level six as I write this, but he will be over level twenty in no time, as I aim to get him to atleast 40. (Litteraly just made him)

In-game Class & Spec': Warrior, going to go Protection.
IC Class: Warrior; Soldier; Apprentice; Deathguard.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
The Deathguard.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
He feels neutral of the Horde and it's races, his allegiance lies with the Forsaken yet he may feel the need to help out when their aims are the same as one-another. As for the Forsaken's place in the Horde, he feels if the Dark Lady is happy with it, so is he. Though he is slowly swaying to a more friendly take on the Horde.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
He was not yet free of Arthas' clutches at this point, yet upon thinking about the act when he arose I figure he would have seen it as an act of great treason to betray your own people.

Family:
  • Widow: Helena Richards. (Alive; Human)
  • Son: Darnell Richards. (Alive; Human)

Character History:
Xantur was born thirty-one years prior to the siege on Lordaeron by the Scourge. He was born into a military household, all the males of which were drafted into the army or the city guard, armour was passed down from father to elders - or only - son. This is the world that Xantur was born into, one of education from an early age, training in the arts of combat by the time they'd reached the age of ten to twelve. Xantur's life was completely normal, untill their was strange talk of a plague of undead brewing to the east, in the town of Stratholme.

Under the command of Uther the Lightbringer, Xantur travelled with the Prince's army, slaying the undead, cleansing villages and putting an end to this blight. When Uther and Jaina were branded as traitors and sent away at Stratholme, Xantur following his orders had to leave with Uther. That was the last time he saw the idolized Prince Arthas Menthil as himself. Time passed, nothing new in the lands, same old training, same old drills, same old guarding. And then, something no one had expected happened...

... Arthas returned, he returned to a hero's welcome. Clad in skull-sporting plate armour, cloaked in a long black drape, hooded and with flowing white hair. He seemed odd indeed, or maybe that was just Xantur. But that was not the most unexpected thing, the most, where the scream from the throne room as Arthas murdered his own father! The battle for Lordaeron had began. And it did not end well, the humans falling beneath the might of the Scourge.

Reborn as a tool of the Lich King, Xantur was forced to serve the Scourge as an Undead Centurion. He failed to regain control of himself whilst Arthas' slipped due to Illidan's forces, missing his only chance of survival. Untill the living finally mustered the strength to assault Icecrown Citadel, slaying the Lich King in his throne room. This led to Xantur regaining his mind. Finding the Forsaken, they let him in with greetings and he began training in the arts of military melee combat again.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
In life he was an elite, a serving soldier of the great nation Lordaeron, and he feels his position matters not in death - he must redeem himself once again, and for that there must be costs.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
He is a Warrior, and an adept blacksmith, still training on his abilities of smithing weapons to his expertise of armour.

How does your character respond to authority?
Due to militaristic past, he is completely used to taking orders. He is told to do something, he does it, no questions asked.

TEST OF ABILITY

Q: The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

A: 'Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.' I do not agree, not disagree with this statement, I feel they are neutral. If you look at it from one angle, you see that they are fighting for what is right, trying their hardest to keep their kind alive, as they cannot reproduce to make new children etc. And then you look at it from another angle, they go by any means to get what they want, caring not for the costs, anything to gain their needs. Some say they are loyal to the Horde? The Forsaken are allied with the Horde as a way of keeping up – just like the Sin’dorei. The means they use to fight also, poisons, curses, crippling pain, the way they take the body parts of creatures, monsters, advanced beings just to make their own little, freaky Frankenstein monsters. Yet of all this cruel, evilness, they have not betrayed those they have allied with. So are they using them or befriending them? Hence this is why I see that they are neutral. Its fact that they go to any measures to get what they want, like joining the Horde, but over the years they’ve grown allied to them. So after all, they can be viewed as good. They do seem to do a few more ‘good’ deeds than ‘evil’ deeds – though that depends on what you class as good and evil. You see, they’ve also done great good deeds, like ridding the stench of Arugal from Shadowfang, helping in the defending of the Ghostlands with the Sin’dorei. They have helped with problems in the Barrens, Ashenvale. If that is not good, true and loyal I don’t know what is. Adding these up, I would that they are neutral. They may be swaying more good, a Lawful Neutral, but neutral non-the-less.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xantur "Ronain" Richards Gerian10

/flex
Back to top Go down
Hainricht

Hainricht

PostSubject: Re: Xantur "Ronain" Richards   Xantur "Ronain" Richards I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 pm

You're so in, I'm stealing Geris job.

See Rikaan or Geriand to be welcomed into the family the second you hit 20.
Back to top Go down
Heldenhammer

PostSubject: Re: Xantur "Ronain" Richards   Xantur "Ronain" Richards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 am

Yay, more Ex Lordaeron soldiers turned Deathguard! we likey Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xantur "Ronain" Richards   Xantur "Ronain" Richards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xantur "Ronain" Richards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: