The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report on the recent visitors to Brill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heldenhammer

Report on the recent visitors to Brill Empty
PostSubject: Report on the recent visitors to Brill   Report on the recent visitors to Brill I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

Herewith enclosed my report of the last few days activities in Her Majesty's Town of Brill:

Two days ago whilst patrolling I noticed a large crowd, an armed party of Sin'dorei in and around the Gallows End in Brill. After some initially tense encounters, Father Dusksworn ordered that I act as a liason with these outsiders, and to act upon the instructions of my superiors in this matter.

These then are my findings to date;

The party numbered between fifteen to twenty, the number differing as the night went on, they were all armed and armoured in a militaristic style. There was at least one Troll, and a Sin'Dorei Ebon Knight amongst their number. Their armour is predominently red, and their livery is a black tabard with crossed red blades upon it. Their party seemed equally split between males and females, and universally disciplined in their behaviour, if a little distant.
They call themselves the Red Jackal Brigade, and are unabashedly a combat unit, one which seems to contain its own offensive and defensive magickal capabilities. Their lowest rankers are universally referred to as 'Recruits', their proven soldiers are called "Legionnaires", veterans are "Praetorians" and in overall command of this party is the "Centurion".
The Centurion of this party is named Tavorian, and in my dealings thus far with him, I have found him civil and respectful, well aware of his men's status in Brill as guests. Perhaps in deference to this, I have heard only Orcish spoken between them, perhaps to reassure they are not plotting anything, and to show transparent honesty to the Forsaken. This Tavorian has impressed upon his Unit that they are not to cause any problems for the people of Brill, and to cooperate with Magistrate Severen and the Deathguards.

Certainly from discussions I have had with the townsfolk there have been no complaints about these elves, their occasional, albeit rare displays of rowdiness being kept within themselves, with no negative effect on the town or it's folk.

Centurion Tavorian explained to me they have stopped at Brill on their way to a campaign objective elsewhere, and anticipated their stay lasting a week, possibly slightly shorter or longer, and he had ordered them to travel with rations so as not to impose upon the people of Brill.

Of their ultimate objective the Centurion would not say, and I have discovered that even his own soldiery, apart perhaps from his higher rankers, know nothing of where they go, this has been vouched to me both by them when asked, and overheard when they have thought themselves alone. He would however promise that their mission in no way will harm the Forsaken, nor break any decree or law of Her Majesty.

Interestingly there is an elven woman who seems to be referred to as "the Magistrix" who does not belong to their company, yet still invokes some respect if a little mistrust from their rank and file. I believe Magistrix or magister are the terms used for the Magickally potent rulers of Silvermoon, perhaps this is a high ranking civilian sent to observe this Brigade in action, which may explain some of the tension between her and the Centurion I have observed from the body language. I have identified both the Centurion and this Magistrix to Rikaan Creed as my superior officer.

I shall continue to observe Brill, both to show courtesy and yet at the same time to remind our guests that the Will of the Dark Lady is manifest everywhere in Forsaken lands, and to remind them to show proper respect.

In the name of the Dark Lady

Deathguard Karl Ulrich von Heldenhammer
Back to top Go down

Report on the recent visitors to Brill
Page 1 of 1