The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Lord" Necrious Beckett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrious

"Lord" Necrious Beckett Empty
PostSubject: "Lord" Necrious Beckett   "Lord" Necrious Beckett I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3 years

How confident would you say you are with the English language? My English is good for my age Razz Actually too good haha

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.

Well I have been RP'ing for like a year and I know the most, some people call me the best RP'er ever O_o

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.

Well I mostly was PvE, I was on another realm once, called Aerie Peak. I was in a nice raiding guild over there, we did some nice progress, I got 10/12 ICC 10, 8/12 ICC 10 hc. And 10/12 ICC 25. But I got kicked because the officer there was a real bitch.. Sorry for the language but honestly.. Jeez.. I've never been a PvP fan because I always nerdrage if things go to hell.. well if I die or something xD And I have been RP'ing randomly for 1 year, RP'ing from time to time ya know.. Not all the time because sometimes it gets too boring and takes up much time.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares? Erm.. what I would bring? A nice guy? A guy with humor? A guy with good gear? Whatever the reason Razz

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play? Well as often as I can, once a day at least.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online? Hmm.. RP with the guild if anyone wants and help others? If that is needed of course. And don't worry.. I can come to most events since I ain't raiding or anything anymore, that's in the past Wink

Why do you wish to join the guild? Because I want a good RP guild, and this one is only for Forsaken so.. That's even more awesome ;D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Necrious
Title (if applicable): Well.. You mean real title as in.. PvE/PvP? I think not.. Well he's called Lord for a reason Razz
Current Occupation: Well Necrious is not really part of any groups because I just transfered him here yesterday xD So I haven't had the time for it yet.. If that's a problem tell me.. =/

Age: (For Humans this should be easy. If you are an Elf please remember that you were born a High Elf and you realistically cannot have been born less than 100 years ago. Exceptions will be made to well presented backstories however) Well Necrious died at the age of 22. And now he is 32.

Race: Undead human
-Undead Human
-Undead Elf

Human

Level: 80

In-game Class & Spec': Warlock, affliction and demonology (Both PvE)
IC Class: Warlock

Hair Colour: Green
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 1.80 metres

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? I think I'd like to be an Apothecary since I'm a warlock, spy doesn't really fit me nor does soldier. And I have been soldier with my other characters so I wanna try something new, Apothecary! Very Happy And I just loved Putress.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

My character is a bit.. rude to other people.. Because he normally doesn't care about anyone except his own race. He kind of hates Elves and some stubborn Orcs. And he doesn't want to really be in the Horde, he wants the Forsaken to be on their own.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Necrious doesn't really care that much about it. Just that he thought Putress was an ass..

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.

He doesn't know anything about his family.. They're all dead, he's the only one left.

Character History:
-For Undead Human characters you can cover their life from birth through to their death and up to their current activities.
-For Undead Elven characters please only cover their life from the beginning or just before Warcraft 3. By all means briefly cover their early lives but due to the long life expentancy of Elves, and the rare occassion of an Elven birth, there is no need to go into full detail concerning any events before Warcraft 3.

Necrious Beckett lived as a normal boy in his teenage.. But one day something horrible happened..

It was an early morning in Lordaeron as Necrious wakes up, hoping that this day is going to be good. But he was wrong.. He wakes up and starts looking for his parents before realizing something.. There's no one here! The streets are empty, you can hear nothing but the wind. He walks through the streets - hoping to see someone he knows. Suddenly he sees someone in the shadow, he goes closer. But it was just an illusion, he sighs and continues to walk. He spots something on the ground that looks like.. a corpse.. He approaches it and notices it that it's a corpse lying on it's stomach, he takes a deep breath before shoving the corpse on it's back. He lets go of the corpse in terror as he sees the person infront of him, it looks like.. his dad.. Necrious looks around as his hopes are slowly fading, the thought of this being a fantastic day.. Necrious slowly starts to cry at the thought of being all alone in the city. As he just runs off in despair, he sees more and more corpses on the street. Suddenly he stops as he sees something.. It's getting closer! He peers and notices that it's a survivor. He runs to it and sees that the survivor is walking weird.. she's dingling and mumbling. She looks into his eyes before slowly dying. She smells awful.. Necrious thinks that he must run from this city.. It is slowly dying from something.. He runs out of Lordaeron and thinks he's gonna visit his grandparents in Andorhal.. He runs and runs before stopping.. He sees something infront of him again.. It looks like.. Scourge! He hides behind a tree and sees a skeleton walk by, no idea why.. But he has a a woman alive which he is carrying.. Necrious takes a deep breath and thinks about what his dad said: "I know one day, you will become a weapon of forces unseen. Take my blade, son.. Make me proud.." He gathers his courage and takes out the blade he has attached to his belt. He then approaches the skeleton from behind, striking from the side of the head, he slices the skeleton's head off before sighing deeply and looking at the woman. She thanks him alot and says that Andorhal has already been infected with the plague. Necrious tells her to go somewhere safe. She agrees and runs off. He runs to the Western Plaguelands before stopping at a sign which says: DON'T GO TO ANDORHAL! THE PLAGUE HAS ALREADY SPREAD! But he just ignores it and keeps running towards Andorhal. When he finally arrives he sees something.. Oh my god Andorhal has been infected! It's dead! All he can see is wrecked buildings and slaughetered people.. Out of his curiousity, he decides to go closer to see what happened. He goes to the building where his grandparents used to live.. There's no one there! All he can smell is the rotten flesh.. A decay.. When he goes out to find out more he gets approached by something.. It looks like.. The Scourge.. He gets shocked and tries to run from it but the Scourge gets ahead of him and starts beating him down.. He can't fight back.. All he remembed was the cries of help.. If he was a guard he could've saved them.. But it is too late.. All he can see now is a shining light.. A pain that is unbearable in his stomach.. A wound that is not cureable.. The plague has come. He drops to his back and slowly is left there to die.
The death of Lord Necrious Beckett. (And yes, he got the Lord title after his heroic acts in Tirisfal.. Or well "heroic" is not the word.. but you get my point.. )

Why does your character want to join the guild? Because he wants to continue serve the Forsaken as an Apothecary and spread their justice across the world.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild? A skilled warlock with knowledge of being an Apothecary aswell as a fighter in the fields.

How does your character respond to authority? Necrious takes orders from his superiors aslong as they serve the Dark Lady.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

Well I kind of agree.. The Forsaken used to be a "peacefull" race.. You know the Elves and Humans.. but now they've just gone more and more violent.. Although they're still with the Horde.. I mean. Have you ever seen a Forsaken be -nice- towards a Blood Elf? I haven't.. Well they aren't sad either, that their body parts are rotting you know. They might die any minute.. Still the Forskakens are one of the most badass races in the Warcraft history, simply because all of the shit they've taken. Now with Arthas dead.. What's the purpose of them? All Sylvanas wanted was revenge on Arthas, and she did.. Since he is now dead. In my personal opinion I think that Forsaken likes people with power.. You know like.. Powerfull warriors and such. Although I can't blame them for being racists towards the Elves or whatever the case. They do have honor and pride.. But they rarely show it. At least Sylvanas shows it towards Thrall, which was unexpected in my point of view to be honest. I thought Sylvanas was a real bitch when I first saw her, you know the reaction in Warcraft 3 and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Necrious

"Lord" Necrious Beckett Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lord" Necrious Beckett   "Lord" Necrious Beckett I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:17 am

well that character history was the short version, I have the longer one if needed. just didn't feel like writing that much last night haha. but if you want it just tell.
Back to top Go down

"Lord" Necrious Beckett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: