The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darvulia

Join Empty
PostSubject: Join   Join I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:25 am

PLAYER INFORMATIO
I've been playing wow for around three years I belive, but with big brakes etc.
Im still learning English, im just 14 years old and im from Sweden. Atleast I can make myself understood and that's what matters the most, is it not? I used to Roleplay on msn or " Habbo " many years ago, but I barely remember a thing, and under my years of playing wow Im most experienced with PvP or RP. And if I was allowed to Join the guild I'd play as much as I could on my spare time , but if it would be some party I would've choosen my real life before Darvulias, and I would bring as much joy and laugther I can OOC, and my priority to join would be to have fun! to learn more English and become a better roleplayer, and this is the bigest RP guild for Forsaken, so why not? And it seems to be an awesome guild.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Darvulia
Title: Priestess if im allowed, else none.
Current Occupation: None

Race: Human -> undead.
Level: 40 at the moment.

In-game class & spec: Shadow Priest
IC: shadow priest

Hair colour: Purple
Eye colour: Red.
Height: 1,90

I'd class myself as a member of The Royal apothecarium, I used to be a member of The Royal Apothecarium at the start of Darvulias life as an undead.

Darvulia have no really opinoin about this, she and as the other forsakens is only serving the horde in belife that they can acomplish their goals with them. And she is siding with her Queen's chooise about the Wrathqueen incident.

FAMILY
Darvulia's family is dead since long.

CHARACTHER HISTORY:
Darvulia was born many years ago in Lordareon as a Human. She was a beitufuel young woman, and very skilled as an healer to the sick people, she was one of those kind person everyone liked and no one could ever hurt. But then throw jelousy she was acused of using Witchcraft and dark magic, so she was trialed by the people's council. After many totures activites to proof if she was a witch or not she was find guilty of using Witchcraft. She was burned and burried in Unholy ground. And there she slumberd in many years, until she suddenly woke up and started to hate and fear humans and in her awaking the forsaken had risen up, so she choosed to serve. She studied hard and became a priestess in the Cult of forgotten shadows along with her work as a member of the Royal apothecarium. Now she wishes to Join the Spine to serve as a Priestess ( if possible ) and loyal to her superiors.

TEST:
II: The Forgotten Shadow is cult for many forsaken who woke up from the dead and felt betrayed by the Light, alone and lost. So in general it is just the opposite from the Holy light. Those who are loyal can choose to serve as a Lightslayer or a Shadowaccdeant, that means becoming in pure shadow energy, not be able to be in sun, and serve the Darkness. It claims deathknell as it base but they are not strong enough to become an own society im Afraid, how ever they are very loyal to the Dark Lady.

Back to top Go down

Join
Page 1 of 1