The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Pond Left_bar_bleue32/85The Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

The Pond Empty
PostSubject: The Pond   The Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

A fellow apothecary helps Viragio to suit up in his water gear. The suit makes him look like a sized ogre.
When the helmet were placed upon him, he grunted. The gear was not light, it was quite heavy to wear.
"The suit is heavy," said his fellow colleague, "but it will keep your rotting body from being filled with water."
Viragio nodded "I noticed my dear colleague," he said with a frown since he knew the suit were heavy "I know.."
The colleague grins and steps aside, motioning Viragio to proceed "Go ahead".
And so did he proceed. He didn't hesitate, he were curious and anxious of what he will find down at the bottom of the pond.

In the pond it was nearly impossible to see anything at all. Brown color with a sickly glow mostly blocked vision.
The small green light upon his water helmet didn't give full light. Viragio cursed under his breath.
After few more steps ahead he accidently stumbled upon a some kind of a chain. Metallic.
Viragio turned his head to take a closer look and saw the chain leading to his right. He stood up and followed it.
The brown color still blocked his vision and still he kept going. Slow steps but it gets him anywhere.
Then he saw a black, metallic thing right in front of him. He touched it, knocking it. It gave away a sound, like a cauldron.
With an attempt to get a better view, he managed to jump up a little and saw directly it was a cauldron, and it wasn't empty.
Within the cauldron was a green cloud and a carcass of some kind of a murloc. Yet this one were a little taller and wide.
Viragio were astonished over his findings so he swam through the green cloud and took the dead carcass, atleast what was left of it.
The carcass were cut in half and resulted to seperate in two. He took the part where the carcass' head were, under his left arm while he checked through his water backpack. Picking up a beacon that could easily become tall, giving a pure yellow light.
After the placing of the beacon he began to swim up and took few steps to the shore, releasing the rest of the carcass and motioned for his colleague to take off his gear.
His beloved colleague looked at him while he helped Viragio, "You've seem to have found quite a prize." and he chuckled.

After he got off his water gear, he told his colleague of his finding. About the cauldron, the green cloud and the rest of the carcass.
"Perhaps that cauldron were used to plague this pond during the time when Scourge came to this land." said the colleague who corrected his dark hood.
Viragio scratched his bony cheek and looked over at the yellow glowing beacon over at the pond, "A possssibility, but I think we should bring that cauldron up and study what was within it," he lifted his eyebrow as he saw few bubbles came up from the very spot "Maybe it iss the reasson why thiss pond were corrupted for sso long.."
Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:
The Pond Left_bar_bleue80/80The Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pond   The Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 am

Very nice story Smile
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Pond Left_bar_bleue32/85The Pond Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

The Pond Empty
PostSubject: Responding Ringkir   The Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Ringkir wrote:
Very nice story Smile

Thanks! I thought to continue the Pond when I get back on friday. Perhaps this could be an RP event? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pond   The Pond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Undercity Register-
Jump to: