The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crozz's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2fat

crozz's application Empty
PostSubject: crozz's application   crozz's application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
ive been playing wow about 2years.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
i would say that i am very good at speaking english for my age.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.
none... but i am willing to learn

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.
umm... ive only played on pvp realms... so pve and pvp experience

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
my jokes, i would be very helpfull and cookies...LOTS of cookies.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
umm almost every day from 2-6 hours.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
roleplaying,helping others if needed and telling my not that awesome jokes=)

Why do you wish to join the guild?
i have heard a lot of good things about your guild... i want to have good new experiences couse ive never rp:d before.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: crozz
Title (if applicable):
Current Occupation: warlock and an alchemist

Age: (For Humans this should be easy. If you are an Elf please remember that you were born a High Elf and you realistically cannot have been born less than 100 years ago. Exceptions will be made to well presented backstories however)

Race:
-Undead Human

Level:5... but increasing quickly

In-game Class & Spec': warlock and none (yet)
IC Class:

Hair Colour: gray
Eye Colour: green
Height: 1,7 meters

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
the royal apothecary society. couse crozz enjoys making all sorts of potions and he also enjoys experimenting with all sorts of chemicals.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
crozz is quite neutral with the rest of the horde... only race in the horde that he hates is the bloodelves... but he only serves lady sylvanas.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
hmm... its wasnt the right thing to do, putress should have thought about the relationship to the horde, and he did it without the permission of lady sylvanas.

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.

Character History:
-For Undead Human characters you can cover their life from birth through to their death and up to their current activities.
-For Undead Elven characters please only cover their life from the beginning or just before Warcraft 3. By all means briefly cover their early lives but due to the long life expentancy of Elves, and the rare occassion of an Elven birth, there is no need to go into full detail concerning any events before Warcraft 3.

Crozz lived in stratholme before his death... he was a young man, but at the age of 18 crozz discovered the so called ''dark magic''. He began training it in secret. When the attack to stratholme happened crozz tried to defend himself, but without succes. After the forskan freed themselfs from the lich kings will crozz started to follow sylvanas. He started to train the dark arts again, with only one thing in his mind: revenge.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
He wants revenge. He thinks that with the help of people like him, he will get it.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
his skills of dark magic and alchemy.

How does your character respond to authority?
Follow orders, obey the ones with more experience.
TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
ii) The Forgotten Shadow is an entirely selfish belief system.
iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.
iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.
v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.
vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

I have to disagree with this. Of course the majority of forsaken are evil, but i think its a matter of choice. for instance Leonid Barthalomew, he serves the argent dawn to death couse he feels that its the right thing to do. Mainly the forsakens only want revenge, but he doesent. he wants to make up his bad deeds, by serving the argent dawn.

I personally think that forsakens dont think themselves as evil, They will do whatever it takes to get their revenge and they will serve their queen to the end.

Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
crozz's application Left_bar_bleue80/80crozz's application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

crozz's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: crozz's application   crozz's application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:03 am

Rejected.
Sorry, you aren't what the guild is looking for.
Please feel free to reapply again, perhaps with a better application.
Back to top Go down

crozz's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: