The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Skull's Crimes and Exploits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Skull

The Skull

Character
Name: The Skull
Profession: Other
Level:
The Skull's Crimes and Exploits Left_bar_bleue1/100The Skull's Crimes and Exploits Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

The Skull's Crimes and Exploits Empty
PostSubject: The Skull's Crimes and Exploits   The Skull's Crimes and Exploits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 am

[[Before you start Ranting, posting or otherwise jumping up and down in excitement, read _This_]]

''Extra Extra, read all about, The Skull is strikes again, Who is he and why does he do this? Read all about it in this edition of the Bildgewater Post!''

Zallix Snitchit Reporting from Deathknell.

Here in Deathknell fear has gripped the local populace as the now infamous Skull strikes again! taking the life of Dark Cleric Henry in brutal, slow fashion. This is the second of the Skull's Victims in Deathknell where they kill themselves by beheading with their own hands. people are frightened as a local confirms, ''He came so quickly, so lethal he was, he said the reckoning had come for those corrupt, I don't know why he picked Henry though, if even he is a victim i'm sure I will be too, Shadow preserve me!''

We don't know why the skull kills all these seemingly innocent people, but we do know that he must be stopped!

In other news new leads have been found as to who this mysterious Skull truly is. reporting from the undercity, Trick Diggit.

Diggit has found many things in the undercity about the Skull, most old information, but also now! lets make a list again.

The Skull is known to be:
Male
A Shadow Ascendant
An Ex-Scarlet Crusader

And new information is that he was once allied with the Forsaken, if anyone can find other leads, please do not hesitate on giving us more info!

[[So, if you want to add anything, just add it, any rumors, killings, I'l make a new ''News bulletin'' everytime stuff acculmulates! so have fun everyone!]]

Back to top Go down

The Skull's Crimes and Exploits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: